
I found this frog while I was out mowing the lawn and found a bucket to throw it in while I finished up the law. Maisey didn't know what to think about it and would just stare at it. She usually doesn't mind creepy things but I think it was a little slimy for her. I put it back in the bucket and found a crate to put over it until the boys got home from school. I was so disappointed when I went to show them that it had gotten away! The boys were not happy at all but hopefully we will see Mr. frog again.
4 comments:
That is one big froggy. I'm with Maisey on that one, I would just look, not touch. Yuck! Cute picture!
That IS a big frog! I'm impressed she was willing to hang out with it, but I understand not wanting to touch it. :)
that thing is huge. The girls get the frogs to scare chewy! he's such a wimp. PS if we are going to mexcio we are going on the other side. SOOO much better
That's what I heard. Our friends just went a few months ago and loved it!
Post a Comment