Tarrin got Mrs. Mason this year and I am so happy! She is so nice and big on their is school time and their is home time. She doesn't give homework unless its an assignment you didn't finish in class and she is very big on reading which is awesome! Tarrin loves to read and so it couldn't be a better fit for him.
Wyatt got Mrs. Hansen and we were excited because this was Tarrin's third grade teacher. Tarrin really liked her and I think Wyatt will too. She said when she saw the last name she was happy to be getting another Bergsjo in her class. I guess that's a good sign. He seemed really happy when he got home from school today.
Trey got Mrs. Weaver. He said when he got home that she is really nice! He seemed excited and happy to be back in school. Today was a nice day to sit and spend some one on one with Maisey. The house was so quiet! It hasn't been that way since school got out! After school we had our neighborhood tradition of snacks when the kids got off of the bus. It was fun to see all of the kids on their first day of school!
3 comments:
Beautiful kids! glad they all had a great first day!
I can't believe school is starting! How crazy that you are sending 3 all day. They grow up so fast. Cute pics! Love them.
How exciting! Your boys are so cute. I can't back-to-school time is already here.
Post a Comment