
This past weekend I went to St. George with my mom and sisters Stephanie and Amanda. My sister Jennifer wasn't able to come and we missed her. It was a blast! I got to go to lunch with my friend Amy who lives there and see her cute little baby Camden. Oh my goodness he is so dang cute! I wish we lived closer but I was so happy to see her and meet her new little guy.


We did a lot of relaxing! Laying by the pool and eating and shopping! I had the best burger I have ever had at Smash Burger thanks to Amy's recommendation. It was fabulous! Me and Amanda could not get enough of the pool and we wanted to cry when we left. They let us check out a little later than usual so that was good. On Sunday we walked the grounds of the temple. It is so beautiful! The grounds of the temple is also gorgeous and they have such beautiful trees and plants.


We went and got a pedicure which was fun and now I have purple toenails! I can't get this picture bigger! Sorry

Amanda wanted to go and see the red rocks so we went and saw them for a minute but it was so dang hot so we didn't stay for long.

We went and saw the movie Soul Surfer which was really good. We had such a good time and it was so relaxing that we are planning on doing it every year. I came home to a clean house and a happy husband and kids. What more could you ask for. I am so grateful to my wonderful SIL Tara who watched the kids on Friday and Saturday while Kevin was at work. She is so awesome and is so supportive of me and helps me so much when she knows I need a much needed break. She text ed me the cutest picture of Maisey with her hair sparkly and toes and fingernails painted with sparkly nail polish. Maisey was in heaven and the boys said they had so much fun. They just love their aunt Tara!
2 comments:
That sounds so fun!! With not having sisters I so look forward to weekends like that when my girls are grown. Not that I want them all grown up but I hope we are that close when they are older!
Looks like your trip was a lot of fun. Cant wait to see you guys soon. The kids are already counting down.
Post a Comment