Thursday, June 30, 2011

Family Fun!

My brother and family left this morning and we will miss them. We only have to wait about five months and then we will get to see them again in California. We had so much fun while they were here.




We met our little niece Gwen for the first time and fell in love with her. She is the best baby I have ever seen. She never cries and is such an angel! I am already missing her so much. Maisey also fell in love and couldn't get enough and I was even surprised that Trey wanted to hold her a bunch too!



Wyatt and Brynlee had such fun playing together. They were rolling down the hill at my parents house and having a blast! They were inseparable. We thought it was funny when my SIL Amanda saw that they had put on these shirts and didn't realize that they kinda went together.



I had a barbecue at my house with all of the family. The two newest additions were there as well. They are so much fun! We had a badmittion tournament that I am proud to say that my brother Jeremy and I as a team are undefeated.



On Sunday we went and had dinner at my parent's house after we went to my nephew Tysons girlfriend baby shower. The kids had so much fun playing with each other.

Katelynn is such a good big sister.

Tarrin, Katelynn, and Azzure had fun playing with each other.


These three are such good little friends! Maisey had fun having Ella sleep at our house.


We had a great time visiting with friends, going to the pool, being with family, holding tiny babies, Seeing Cars2, getting shakes, and just being together.

No comments: