
The kindergarten did their puppet shows today. I am a horrible parent and didn't look through Treys backpack last night and discover the paper that told the date and time of the puppet show. So I missed the puppet show and as soon as Trey came home from school and I saw the puppet in his hand I knew what I had done! The sad thing is Kevin didn't have to work until noon today and we both could have went and watched it. So disappointing! This is the puppet where Maisey got burned by the glue gun on her arm when she was watching me help make it and ran to get the phone and tripped over the glue gun and it landed right on her arm. You would think we would have gotten one positive thing from the whole experience like watching the show! Oh well we had a good time making it until Maisey got burned and to see Trey's face when it was made was priceless. His puppet was the giant from Jack and the Beanstalk. I love his face in this picture!
3 comments:
Very cute! I know how life gets busy. We had a very similar experience here. I also forgot to go to the school for something Kayla did. Luckily kids are very forgiving!
I am so glad I am not the only mom that does stuff like that. I love the puppet and you are right his face is priceless. So cute!!
You get the parent of the year award:) haha I'm kidding. That is a way cute picture!
Post a Comment