
We went and met my newest nephew Jaron today. I forget how small little newborns are! It was so much fun to hold and love this cute little guy. Maisey was in heaven holding him. I had a hard time giving him back to my brother and could have held him all day. What a cutie!
3 comments:
Cute newborn.... you better have another... J/K. People have been saying that to me lately.... Are they crazy????
Hey Shane got that video on my blog to work. I posted it as a pic, he did it as a video :) I'm a smarty!
He look so much like James! Im glad you got some pics so we could see him too. New babies are always so cute miss all u guys
Wow, I loved catching up with all the pictures! You are so talented and have such a cute family! That picture of Maisey with your new nephew is precious!
Post a Comment