
I can't believe it that it is the last day of school! The kids have had a great school year and they all loved their teachers. It's crazy to think that next school year Trey will be all day and Maisey will start preschool! The kids have been bringing all their stuff home from there desks and having fun parties at school. They are so exited to be out for the summer. Kevin had the song Schools out for summer blaring this morning while the kids were getting ready for school. Sometimes I wonder who the kids are and who are the parents but it was so funny to see the kids faces. Trey came home from school with a doughnut and a big smile on his face. He did say that he would miss school. I love looking through their school journals and they absolutely love going through their yearbooks. Kevin likes to tease them about looking at their girlfriends pictures and they get so mad! Trey and Wyatt treasure their shirts with their friends names on them. I am so excited for the summer and spending it with family, cousins, and friends!
2 comments:
I cant believe they are out of school already. I'm glad we have a few weeks. I would go crazy. Girls cant wait to come and play this summer! It will be here before we know it. Ohh and I LOVE trey's face in the puppet pic. its so him haha
I can't believe school is out already. The kids are all growing so fast. Where does all the time go!
Post a Comment