Monday, March 8, 2010

Two year olds!!


This is what I get for doing a little bit of work on the computer this afternoon. Just because you can hear them, doesn't mean their not getting into trouble!


P.S. Took the kids to Alice in Wonderland on Saturday. We all loved it! It was very entertaining.

10 comments:

Suz said...

Peanut Butter, that is a new one for me! She looks so cute, and how can you be mad when they look so cute!

Robinsons said...

Ooh peanut butter my favorite. She is SO cute - and she washes so well!

Amanda said...

I guess boys aren't the only ones who get messy! i love these moments.

Camille said...

I love to see her running around in church!! LOVE IT!

Shelley said...

Ah....at least it was peanut butter. She's getting protein!!
Such a cutie.

Fiagle Family said...

so you didnt think the movie was scary? I want to take the girls but had heard it wasnt for kids. I love the pics... who doesnt love peanut butter

Palmers said...

OH that is to bad:) Everybody loves peanut butter though right? Mabey not you! I can't believe Trey turned 5 that is nuts. Hope he had a Happy Birthday.

Lovin Life Together said...

PB is the best. I have found Corbin in this very situation many times. She just looks a whole lot cuter. Girls can just get away with things a whole lot easier, that's the way it should be!

Tara Bergsjo said...

She is to cute! But remember the mess could have been much worse!

Coombs Family said...

That looks like so much fun to clean up!