

Trey ditched us for a his cute little girlfriend McKell. He wanted to hold hands with her so we were left on our own with Maisey. We got a little lost from the crowed but they came back and made sure we got out okay. After that we played on the huge slide. I thought Maisey would be scared to death because its so big but after the first time down she loved it. Here she is holding on for dear life.



Trey loved, loved the slide. He couldn't get enough and we had to drag him off of it.(Kevin grabbed him and they went diving down the slide together) Maisey loved searching for candy in the corn kernels.

After I took some pictures of the kids. I thought this picture was so funny of Maze because she wasn't tall enough to put her head through but you can see her eye's poking out.



We had so much fun! I have never been to a corn maze and I loved it. The kids had so much fun! Maisey kept saying slide, slide with a huge smile on her face. What a fun day.
6 comments:
That looks like so much fun! My kids would love that slide! Tara's party was so much fun. I can't get over how much time she spends on cute stuff like that!
Looks like a lot of fun! Maisey is so cute I can't believe she was brave enough to go down the slide!
That is a fun corn maze. That is where Becca's preschool went also last week. She wouldn't ride down the slide?!?!? My other three went there as well in the past years, and they were so confused why Becca wouldn't ride that cool slide.
Need to put that on my "need to go list!"
Your pictures are so AMAZING! I just got a new camera seriously thinking maybe my pictures will look as good as Heather's now. NOPE! Turns out the photographer has something to do with it :) Can you give me lessons from afar?
That looks like so much fun. I miss preschool for that reason. Great Field Trips! Oh and loving teachers. I loved the one with Maisey in the corn! Cute kids!!!
Post a Comment