My sister-in-law Tara had a Halloween party for a bunch of the cousins, neighborhood kids and friends. It was such a blast. Tara is so talented! She made a bunch of yummy treats(Spider cupcakes, Carmel apples, ghost cupcakes, homemade root beer and eyeballs) Maisey loved her spider cupcake. Everything was delicious!


All the kids got to pick out a pumpkin and paint it. I thought Maisey would just paint herself but actually she would take her time and concentrate really hard to paint her pumpkin. Wyatt and Trey loved painting their pumpkins.


It was so much fun and I appreciate Tara doing all of that hard work so that the kids could have such a great time. Your the best!
4 comments:
Those cupcakes are so cute. I love Halloween! Last night we drove up to Logan for the pumpkin walk. This time of year is so great.
how fun... the girls are already counting down till we come out there.
You take the cutest pictures! I need a nice camera like yours! LOVE the spider cupcakes and eyeballs. Such a fun time of year :)
Heather your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment