
Last Saturday the Masuisui's put on a Luau at their house. They had amazing food, Fun entertainment, and Lot's of fun! Kevin got picked to do one of their dance things. Two other guys and him had to swing their hips when they heard stuff like kiwi, papaya, and pineapple. It was hilarious! I don't think he liked being in front of everyone but he was a good sport and it was great fun. Maisey absolutely loved the dances and would try and imitate everything that they did. That girl loves to dance and every time she hears music she stops what she is doing and starts dancing. It was fun to see a lot of our friends and neighbors and get to have a fun night with the family.
5 comments:
It was a fun party. Megan and Liz kept saying how they wanted to plan another one, and they went on and on about the "plans". I'll get my photos downloaded sometime soon. I'll probably put them on facebook first. Some just aren't all that great.
LOVE that picture of Maisey!! So sweet!
I missed out!!
Hey, we were out by your house the other day and thought of you guys. I can't believe how big Maisey is. Such cute kids!
I was sad we missed it! The picture of Maisey dancing is so cute!
I really don't see Kevin doing that!! That is so funny! Way cute picture of Maisey!!
Post a Comment