So I had the best peach torte at book club. I had no idea that I like peaches as much as I do. I have never really cared for them but I have been missing out! I went to Pettingills in Willard and it was a frenzy. They had just showed up with baskets of fresh picked peaches and I had to get me some of that. I bought a big box and set them on my counter.

Now what to do with all of them. Well I knew that I was definitely making the Peach torte, So as I started on that I peeled Maisey a peach and watched her eat it. She was digging the peaches.

.

I guess after a minute the fork just wasn't fast enough for her. Kevin helped me make some peach freezer jam and tomorrow it will be peach pie's. Gotta love peaches!!!
5 comments:
those look great! I was just waiting for you to announce your win on this post....
I know what you mean with the peaches! I was craving peach cobbler the other day! It was really good. I am also jealous you have three hours of quite a day!
I Love peaches too!! Good for you in making all the goodies.
I am loving peaches this year too. That box looks yummy!! We just canned up some peaches ourselves..good times. You need to go to Zeppes for a peach italian ice before they close for the season. YUMMY!!
Make sure you make it sometime so we can all try it!! Rob LOVES peach stuff!
Post a Comment