Sunday, September 13, 2009
Chili Cook Off
You are reading the blog of the winner of the Farr West 5th Ward Chili cookoff, I may have or have not won because only three people took the time to vote. Kevin did see the Bishop get two bowl fulls of my famous chili so it had to be good, Right? There was this lady there that tried to take credit for my chili. Yes my husband did have a Pepsi in his hand which was rather embarrassing but that does not mean that I should be disqualified. I didn't win the shootout but I did get a Twinkie and a certificate. Overall it was a great time. The kids had fun playing in the haystacks, Finding candy in the sawdust, and playing games. I was rather impressed and a little disgusted with the belching contest but Hey, Our ward can definitely have a good time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You did good!! If the bishop had two bowls of yours, you know it's a winner.
good job I knew you could do it!!! Kev had a pepsi? That hilarious.
I was sad that I missed all of the fun! Congrats on the win!
HEATHER ROCKS!!!! You always cook yummy stuff!!!
I am mad that Kevin had a Papsi and didn't share. You didn't even mention the prize either...you need a family pic with the BIG WOODEN spoon! Good job and who cares if it was just us three that voted.:)
CONGRATS TO THE WINNER:) You deserve that big wooden spoon if the bishop had 2 bowls:) I wish I got 3 votes and won! I was just jealous when I was laughing so hard at you! I thought Welch blowing his cool whip in everyones eyes was much much sicker then the belching contest. Burbes I can deal with but when you come home with cool whip and spit on your shirt that isn't your spit I think that is so sick!
Wow that Pepsi thing was rough. I think I live in the greatest ward in the world and then I read about yours. Chili and belching, ahhh doesn't get any better than that.
Post a Comment