Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Family Reunion

Saturday was The Fiagle Family Reunion. My sister Jennifer's husbands family has some land up Black Smith Fork Canyon. It was so nice. There was three different rope swings for the kids. They loved swinging over the water. There was a big grassy area with lots of trees to the side of it. It started out rainy and cold but by afternoon it was nice and warm. We had so much fun with the family! We played a lot of badminton where me and my sister Amanda killed my brothers James and Peter. James couldn't handle it so we had a rematch with just him and he managed to beat us by himself. My sister reserved a big blow up slide that she had for Payson's birthday a week before(funnest birthday party ever!)The kids had so much fun going down it. Maisey would go down by herself but had to have some one help her up it because it was so tall. I was a little worried about it but she is no scaredy cat. It was so much fun and I can't wait until next year. My dad turned 69 on Sunday, My sister baked him a cake and we sang Happy Birthday to him. Love ya dad!
Me and maze hanging out.(I know we look like ragmuffins but hey were camping)






6 comments:

Suz said...

That looks like a ton of fun. I love that you guys get together with family so much!

Tara Bergsjo said...

I am glad you guys had a good time. Your dad looks good. I hope his recovery is still going well.

Coombs Family said...

Quit stilling pictures!

Camille said...

It looks like a lot of fun. You guys seem to be on vacation all the time.

The Fowers Clan said...

Looking at the pictures it looks like the older boys liked the swing better than the little boys! And now I want a Rasberry shake after reading your other post! Love those!

Fiagle Family said...

love the pics haha thanks again for letting us invade..I know it is a lot especially as our families are always growing. The kids..and us love seeing everyone