Friday, April 3, 2009

Maisey is not a baby anymore


So I'm a little sad today. Maisey is growing so fast and I don't have a baby anymore. I actually like the stage she is in better than the little baby stage it just makes you a little sad when they grow up so fast. Maisey loves to play outside so I took her out for awhile today. It's a little too cold but she doesn't mind. I think most of my time will be spent outdoors this Summer because she absolutely loves running around outside. Today she had so much fun playing with the neighbors wagon. I finally couldn't take the cold anymore so we went in with her kicking and screaming the whole way. She is getting quite the personality. She runs our house and we all could care less. We love our Maze.

8 comments:

Camille said...

She's a doll. Tristan is the same way when I have to brin him in. He gets so mad!

Walking With Tippytoes! said...

I know the feeling! I wish we could go play outside, but we still have way to much snow still!

The Fowers Clan said...

I love them when they hit about 18 months! But I agree one day it just hits you and you realize they are getting big! She is so cute!

Coombs Family said...

She's such a little cutie pie! I love your maze too.

Tara Bergsjo said...

I love the big smile on her face! She is so cute and so much fun. We love you guys!!

The Campbell Clan said...

Heather your kids are so cute! We really need to get together again, it's already been a year. I am in awe of your photography. Those pic's of Mindy's baby were gorgeous. You are so talented.

Forsberg's said...

We need to meet up when it's a little warmer out and let our girls, (okay and boys), play. I agree somehow the little ones don't notice the cold like we do! I'm serious about meeting up, so don't try finding excuses!

Haley said...

What a cutie! My little Dawson wants to be outside all the time too...can't wait for warmer weather.