
Just leave a comment or email me at hcb80 @hotmail.com with your name and number and I will enter you into the drawing for a free photoshoot. I will pick out two lucky winners names on May 1st. Make sure you tell all of your friends or maybe even post it on your blog. Thanks!
10 comments:
What a fun drawing.... enter me.
keesha_nielsen@hotmail.com
I totally want to win this! Please enter me!!! My name is Suzie Fowers email address is s_fowers@hotmail.com!! I can't wait to hear on May 1st that I have won!
PS i think the first person and the second person that have already commented should win!
I would love to be one of your lucky winners! And what a cute picture by the way!
You do great work, all of you pictures are so awesome. I would love to be entered. By the way your kids are growing up so fast, they are super cute! I remember when I had Tarrin as a sunbeam, time flys!
Enter us Craigs!
Enter the Palmers, We always love your pics and need some new family pics. My name is Carly Palmer and I want in on the fun:) You know how to get a hold of me!
Enter the Bates' too. You do great work, even your candid shots are professional!!
I feel bad for Suzie because it is going to my number you call on May 1st not hers. Haha Suz
Enter me. Littletippytoes@gmail.com
PICK ME, PICK ME!
You're very talented! Can I win lessons too?
Post a Comment