Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby Animal Days


Thursday I met my sister for Baby Animal Days at the Heritage Park in Wellsville. We had a great time! They had so much for the kids to do. Tarrin loved holding the baby chicks and baby ducks. I think the bunnies and puppies were Maisey's favorite. She would throw a fit when we would try and take the bunny away from her. She loved having it snuggle right under her chin. When she saw the puppies she got so excited and ran after them until she would catch one and give it hugs and kisses. She is so funny, I love seeing how cute she was with all of the animals. Wyatt loved running around and seeing all of the different things to do. They had a treasure hunt that was really fun and he won a prize at the end. Trey was content with his goodie bag of candy that he got when we walked through the entrance. I also got to see my three sister-in-laws there and Ashton and Tarrin were able to hang out with each other. The kids really enjoyed watching a sheep get sheared. I thought it was a lot of fun. The kids had so much fun they haven't stopped talking about it since. Trey has asked me everyday since "Can we hold the baby animals today"?



10 comments:

Coombs Family said...

Those pictures turned out so cute! It was fun, maybe next year I won't be so sick.

Emily Oman said...

Looks like fun! That makes me want to get a bunny! I love baby animals!

The Fowers Clan said...

That sounds like fun! If your kids need a little fix you can always take them over to IFA, they have baby animals right now.

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

That is such a great idea! Baby animals just make it feel so much more like Spring! Cute pictures. I wanna snuggle one of those furry lil' guys.

Shelley said...

Those are some sweet photos! It sounds like such a fun day.

Palmers said...

That looks like so much fun. It makes me want to get Mason a bunny:) I would never but still the thought is fun hu?

Camille said...

I tried going up one year, but the line was so long we gave up. I love all the pictures, your kids look too cute

Lisa said...

Those are the sweetest pics ever! Love the puppy and bunny ones! So cute!

Marty and Kim Bergsjo said...

That was fun. Glad we got to see you.

Suz said...

That is the cutest pic with Maisey and the doggy! They are such good pictures!