Thursday, October 16, 2008

SNOW WHITE

The kids and I went and picked out some pumpkins to either paint or carve tomorrow. I thought it would be fun to dress Maisey in her costume and take some pictures. It's Maisey's first Halloween and my first Halloween with a girl. When I saw the Snow White costume I thought she would look so cute in it. I love the fall but I am not looking forward to cooler weather and I am not a Winter fan. Maybe I can convince Kevin to move to a warmer place:)

5 comments:

Camille said...

She is sooo cute...but you can't move. What would we do without you?

Amy said...

That is THE cutest costume!! She looks like a page right out of a magazine. Oh and I hear St George is a nice warm place to live! :)

Coombs Family said...

that's way to freakin cute, what a doll!

Haley said...

Completely and totally ADORABLE!!!

Lisa said...

That is the cutest picture ever! You should be able to enter that into some contest and win some big bucks! What a beautiful little girl you have!