Wednesday, October 1, 2008

MY DAD'S NEW BABY

When we went to my parent's house on Sunday, My dad had something to show us in the garage. He had bought a corvette. He is pretty happy about his new car. He has always wanted one but with raising nine children a two seater vehicle just wouldn't cut it. We are happy that he is happy. I hope he is careful and doesn't drive too fast!

3 comments:

Camille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille said...

Heather you are the winner of the first cookie GIVEAWAY! more info on my site! I'll just hand them over to you while you are walking to the bus stop!! and thanks for playing...

Lisa said...

I had no idea you came from a family with nine kids! Are they all as beautiful as you!?! Love the corvette too! Glad your cute Dad could get what he always wanted! He deserves it!