Tuesday, October 14, 2008

DISNEYLAND


Disneyland was so much fun! We added another day so we were there for four days. You think that would be way too much time but we loved every minute and were sad to leave. The first couple of days we were there, we would do Disneyland until it closed at eight and then would go to dinner with my brother and sister and still have time to go back to the hotel and swim. It was nice having my sister and her family join us and it was great to see my brother and his family who decided to leave Utah for sunny California. I have no idea why? Thanks to my brother for letting us crash at their house for a couple of days. Getting a babysitter for all of the kids so the adults could go out to dinner and showing us the beautiful Sequoia National Park. The kids loved Disneyland! Trey was so excited to see all of the characters. When we were at the Character Breakfast, Dale the chipmunk came over to see us and Trey ran and jumped in his arms and gave him a big hug. When he saw Tigger he told him "Hey, I saw you on t.v." Tarrin's favorite part was the Jedi Training Academy but I will have to do a whole separate post on that. He loved it and we have so many pictures and video's it might take me a minute to go through it all. Wyatt loved Star Tours and Buzz the most and Trey liked Finding Nemo and Pirates of the Caribbean. The new Toy Story ride was really fun and I really liked the Haunted Mansion decorated like the nightmare before Christmas. Overall it was a blast and I can't wait to go back. I think will go back when Maisey is about three of four. I think when there's no bottles to be fed and diapers to be changed it will be a little more relaxing. Maisey was such a good little girl. She liked all the lights and loved the characters. It was a really good trip.

3 comments:

Coombs Family said...

I'm a fan let's go back next week!

Haley said...

I love Disneyland, especially now that I have kids! Glad you guys had a good trip!

Anonymous said...

Seriously... so jealous. I love Disneyland. We took our kids about a 1 1/2 ago, and we all still talk about how soon we can go back. I have to admit, we did dinner with the characters but since we have 3 girls and one boy, Alex had to tough out the princesses. But he sure smiled big when he stood by them for the photos!