Thursday, October 2, 2008

"DAD, YOUR A COOKIE HEAD"

When I got up this morning Trey was already in his room being punished for stepping on his sister(She now is mobile and can get into all of his stuff)When he informs me that his dad is a Dummy head and a cookie head. Where did he hear this, I have no idea. I admit maybe my kids don't always say the nicest things but I haven't heard this one before. I guess it's better than saying something worse. You can keep your kids sheltered up until they go to school. I remember Tarrin coming home from kindergarten and flipping the bird and he had no idea what he was doing. Some kids at the bus stop had told him to do it, so he did, having no idea that it was wrong. We had to tell him that it wasn't right and we don't do those things. I guess it's all part of growing up and learning right from wrong. So be happy while their young cause once they start school there is no turning back.

5 comments:

Camille said...

Interesting he is calling Kevin cookie head on the day you receive your winning prize. Coincidence? Don't know, but maybe if you were to share with your children, his anger towards you (for withholding the cookies) wouldn't be directed to your spouse. Think about it.

Coombs Family said...

That's funny, trey always has something funny to say.

Forsberg's said...

Meagan was telling me how on the bus her daughter was threatened to be thrown out the window, on the first day of school! Anyway, school does sound scary! You try to teach them right principles then hope they listen, or at least you catch them showing the birdie so you can tell them its not a good idea. Take notes so you can guide me through it!

Tara Bergsjo said...

I am sorry but that is to funny! I understand though how frusterating it can be when your kids learn naughty stuff!!!

Emily Oman said...

Trey is such a funny little boy. Now that you mention it, Kevin is kind of a cookie head hmmm C.H. for short? :)