Thursday, March 31, 2016

Maisey's Baptism

Masiey was baptized on Feb. 6th, 2016. It was a nice day surrounded by family and friends. Kevin gave her a beautiful blessing. All the boys participated in her baptism. Tarrin played I Love to See The Temple on his guitar and Wyatt gave the talk on the Holy Ghost and Trey on Baptism. My mom gave the opening prayer and I gave the closing. Afterwards we had breakfast at our church house. I am so proud of Maisey's decision to be baptized. We are so lucky to have her in our family. Her friend Laynee was getting baptized right after and was able to come sneak in and give Maisey a hug before her time. Maisey's best friend Kauri and family were also there. We are so grateful to have such an amazing family and wonderful friends to support our family.

















No comments: