Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Labor Day weekend


We went up to the cabin over Labor Day. I drove up with my parents and and my brother James and his boy Ean and Wyatt, Trey and Maisey. Kevin and Tarrin came up the next day after Kevin got off of work. The weather wasn't the greatest but that didn't stop us from having a good time! Kevin took James and Ean fishing and Ean loved it! He caught a really good sized fish. I need to get the pictures from my sister. We played scrabble and scatergories. I had no idea Kevin was so good at scatergories and my dad was so hilarious with his answers.  My dad, Tarrin and I went over to West and my dad bought himself a cowboy hat.  Maisey and Charly made a new friend with a little girl who lives in the cabin behind ours.  Of course we saw our moose friends. It was a nice relaxing trip!











No comments: