Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend

Had a fun weekend of fishing and roasting hot dogs and marshmallows at our house. Wyatt and Trey thought it was fun to burn their marshmallows to a crisp. They didn't eat those ones. The kids enjoyed eating snicker bars on the boat and Wyatt caught a good sized Walleye. The bugs were pretty bad so we didn't stay out for too long. Good times!!














4 comments:

byebyedays said...

These pictures make it seem like I'm right there next to everyone! Wow, gorgeous! I'd be fishing like crazy too, you have the perfect lake, a fun boat, and beautiful family to enjoy... And can you fill me in on your secret to that fit skinny bod! Or are you just genetically that lucky like that!?

Kevin and Heather said...

Your too sweet! You have to remind me again who bye bye days is?? I'm having a brain block!

byebyedays said...

It's your long time blogging buddy, Jynjr. That's funny, guess I've changed my blog name one too many times. Seems I am the only one checking blogs these days... It's sad! Your family is so cute, it's fun to see all of your fun pictures of your life adventures!

Kevin and Heather said...

I need to see your blog!! I think you went private? Its kbegso1@msn.com. Thanks bunches!!