Wyatt and Trey started piano yesterday. Wyatt decided that he is going to take a year off of guitar and start piano. Tarrin is still doing guitar and loving it and says he is going to teach himself piano this year with the help of the computer. The boys go to Wendy Putnam in my ward who moved into the house on the corner of my street so it is so nice that the kids can just walk right on over! I love that when they are done they have a paper on specific details of what they need to work on for the week. We got a nice little keyboard for the boys to practice on. I can't wait to see how they do!
2 comments:
I really want Mason to take but I don't want to overwhelm him with so much stuff right now. Where did you get a nice keyboard at?
Kevin got it off of Amazon its a Yamaha.
Post a Comment