Saturday, August 11, 2012
Training
Yesterday morning I went for a run with my running buddies Misti and Tiffany. We are almost done with our training for the TOU half marathon and when we reached an area over in Plain City we were swarmed with mosquitos! There were everywhere and biting me through my capri running shorts. We kept running hoping it was just a bad area and it didn't stop so luckily Misti had her cell phone and I called and woke up Kevin to come get us. He took us to a different area to finish up are running for the day. The kids counted thirty eight bites on my legs and then I have some on my neck and arms. I'm sure we looked funny hitting all the mosquitos off each other as we ran. It was horrible and I will not run that way again this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ohhh my goodness. That is terrible! I hate mosquitoes. :(
Post a Comment