Friday, July 6, 2012

swimming lessons


Another year of swim lessons as come and gone and the kids had a lot of fun! They learned a lot and it was great to have them again with my neighbors and Carly and the boys. It was a special treat to get to play with little Preston, who by the way is the cutest little boy ever! They all had really good teachers. Tarrin and Tori were the only ones in level 5 so it was good that they had a lot of one on one time. Wyatt loved his class and was with his friend Dallin so that was fun for him.



Maisey did great and had a lot of fun. She loves the water and really liked her teachers. She especially liked free time and going down the slide all by herself.



Tarrin enjoyed it just being him and Tori.



Yesterday it was a little cold and Maisey and Trey only lasted about half of the lessons. Here they are all wrapped up in their towels trying to get warm.




We can't forget little Preston with his happy smiling face. He is so cute!






3 comments:

Palmers said...

Aaaaawwwww I love it! Your pictures are so dang cute. Thanks for getting the cutest picture ever of little Preston:) We always have with you guys. We need to do it next year for sure and carry on the tradition:) Glad you guys had fun. We will have to go to the splash pad and take a lunch since we didn't at lessons.

Palmers said...

oh and he had fun with you. I have never heard him laugh and giggle so hard:)

tbergsjo said...

Looks like you guys have been having a fun summer. I can't believe how many new posts you have since the last time I looked. I love all the pictures!