Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Cousins and Fun
My brother and family came and visited for a week and then him and his wife went to Italy for nine days. I watched the girls while they were away. The kids had a lot of fun! Me and my older brother Chris took them to the Children's Museum and Kevin took all the older kids to Hill Air force museum on his day off. I decided to go and get bronchitis and a sinus infection while they were here which wasn't very fun but we made it through. We had a lot of pizza and did a lot of fun stuff together. Gwen was great but still a ten month old so it took a little getting used to. My parents came down one day and took the girls to see the movie Chimpanzee. It was a great help! It also helped that the boys were in school so I didn't have all eight kids the whole time. On Sunday my mom and dad had a get together at their house with the family and I got a picture with most of the grand kids in the canoe. I love my nieces so much and they are such great kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
thanks again soooo much!!!!!
Post a Comment