
We wanted to stop and see the ocean before are Disneyland trip got under way so we headed for Newport Beach. It was about 65 degrees so I thought the kids would just want to put their feet in the water. Well after their pants were all soaked I decided we better get the swimsuits on and let them play. They didn't seem to mind and played in the sand and water for awhile. Maisey didn't remember the ocean and at first it was fun to watch her run away from the tide.








We had a great time and made lots of memories. I absolutely love the ocean and was thrilled that the kids got to have so much fun playing in the sand and water. After everyone was good and cold and wet we headed to our hotel room at The Desert Palms and hung out in the hot tub for awhile and then we got ready for bed and rested before out first day to Disneyland!
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun. I am so jealous. I have been wanting to go to Disneyland forever now. I'm glad you guys had a good time. The beach looks like it was so much fun. The picture of you and Kev is way cute!
Post a Comment