Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Lagoon 2011

So after seeing Carly's cute post of Lagoon, I realized that I had forgotten to do a post of when we went to Lagoon in August. We went for Ken Garff day. Two of Kevin's brothers and their families came and my sister Amanda and her family. It was a lot of fun! Maisey and Trey loved Bombora and Maisey wanted to go on it over and over again. I think she went on it about ten times. We had a really good time! My kids absolutely love Lagoon!






1 comment:

Palmers said...

I'm glad I could make you think:) haha Looks like you guys had so much fun. We didn't get to do the bumper cars because they had it made into a haunted house, but I wish we would have. Mason loves the bumper cars. I hope you guys had a fun time:) When are we going to lunch?