This weekend was a busy one but fun. I finally got the Christmas tree up, I decided to put up our old one. We thought that this year we would get a real one but I decided to just use the one we had. I put it in the corner instead of in front of the window and it gave us some more room. The kids are getting so excited for Christmas but they are equally excited to see their cousins from California. We love having them and I am also excited to spend a week with them.Friday was Kevin's Christmas party. It is always at the Timbermine. The food is great and it was funny this year because one of the guys that works in Honda I went to school with. It's such a small world.
I had two photo shoots over the weekend and I am done for the rest of December. So now it is time to relax and enjoy the Holidays! I found out this weekend that my SIL Kari is pregnant with her fifth child due in May. I am so excited for her. I was hoping to have someone in my family have a baby. It was about time that we all get to hold a little baby again.
Kev and I went to see a movie On Saturday and it was nice to get out and have a date. Only two more years and Tarrin will be able to babysit!
2 comments:
Your tree looks pretty, I love it. What movie did you guys go see? I haven't been to a movie forever that sounds fun:) That will be so nice when Tarrin can be your babysitter! I can't wait for that to happen, I just have a really long time for that. When are we going to go and do something?
yes but you will be excited to see us go by the time the week is over..lol. Ps hope you dont mind squeezing us in for a pic
Post a Comment