
I spent the better half of yesterday making and cooking my mom's Chocolate Crinkle Cookies. I have been handed down a lot of my moms recipes and my two favorites are her buttermilk rolls which we love on Thanksgiving and these Chocolate Crinkles. I just love them!
While I'm talking about cookies I better tell you about these. I sampled this Lacey's cookies at Costco and about died okay I didn't really almost die but they were so good! If you love toffee you will love them!
4 comments:
Merry Christmas-Looks delicious!
Mmmm...Sounds Yummy! You have such beautiful children... I hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog?? Merry Christmas!
The cookies look yummy! But usually everything you make is yummy!
I love Christmas treats, especially yummy cookies or anything involving chocolate. Your photos are always so beautiful--you do great work! :)
Merry Christmas to you!
Post a Comment