Monday, February 22, 2010

The Ogden 5K


I am registered for the Odgen 5k that will be held on Saturday May 15th. Already my sisters, a couple of my sister-in-laws,some cousins, friends and people from the ward have signed up to run with me. I think it will be so fun to have a big group of us all run in it. Let me know if you want to run with me. I may or may not be making some shirts for all of us to wear. We will definetly be going for breakfast afterwards! Just go to www.ogdenmarathon.com and get registered and let me know you will be running it. It's going to be a blast!

3 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

next you guys need to do the St George half...Then we could come and do it with you too!!

Camille said...

Have fun. I'll be one of the members of the ward not running with you, but wishing you best of luck!

Amanda said...

I think I just may come run it with you. It will motivate me to start running more regularly.