Friday, February 5, 2010

Checkup, Parent Teacher Conference, and Tooth Fairy


Maisey had her two year old check up today. 30% for weight and 75% for height. Everything looks great! I had to add this picture because this is typical Maisey. No clothes with moon boots and her daddy's hat. She would love to walk around naked all the time if I would let her and has even escaped out the front door with no clothes on in twenty degree weather! After she had her immunizations she just kept crying and saying "It hurts, It hurts" I felt so bad for her then she begins to tell me "there mean" which I replied yep there mean but mommy's nice so lets get out of here. She got a token for the toy box and picked out a necklace so that made her happy.
Yesterday we went to Parent Teacher Conferences. Tarrin and Wyatt are doing great. I don't worry about those two but I did have to laugh when Tarrin's teacher said Tarrin is like an absentminded professor, He is so intelligent but his desk is so disorganized that he can't find where anything is. I just looked over at Kevin with a smirk on my face thinking I wonder where he gets that from.
I had book club at my house the other night and Kevin said he would take the boys to the Tooth Fairy movie to get them out of the house for awhile. Well when he got home Maisey was crying "I want to go" So Kevin said get on some shoes and lets go. I was like are you sure you want to take all of them. Yep he took all of them. He said they did really good and Maisey even sat for most of the time. Such a good daddy, I wouldn't have taken all of them.
P.S. Went and saw Leap Year with some of the gals from the ward. Was a really cute and funny movie. Thanks for a great time!

6 comments:

Camille said...

I'm impressed with Kevin, mostly for going to see Tooth Fairy. We need to go see another movie soon too. Maybe every 3 months or so?

The Fowers Clan said...

What a good dad, I don't know if Jared would take our two to the movie alone! The movie was fun, I'm with Camille another movie soon!

Tara Bergsjo said...

Kevin is a good daddy!! I love the picture of Maisey!!

Palmers said...

I see how it is girls, don't invite me that is cool! I had things going whatever night that was anyways:)

Fiagle Family said...

she is getting too big. Ella changes her clothes and then says.. give this to maisey now I think im done. She cant wait to come play again

Amanda said...

Heather, I got thinking as we were chatting about my new blog that it is probably weird to see your name on my blog list. Is that okay? I hope so. I just got into this blog thing and got yours off of Suzi's and Camille's. I love love to see all your cute pics. Maisey is so darling.