Wednesday, December 3, 2008

THANKSGIVING


This year for Thanksgiving we went up to Kevin's Parents cabin. We had a really nice time. We ate lots of food and enjoyed each others company. Kevin's brother Rob threw my niece Lyndsey so high up in the air, I think she's used to that sort of thing. I read some and visited. Kevin went out and shot the gun with the kids. Maisey kept crawling up the stairs and I was so worried that she was going to fall. My kids got to play with all of their cousin and Tarrin and Wyatt got to have a sleepover the night before. We had a good time.

3 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

I am so glad we were all able to spend time together on Thanksgiving this year! I know my kids were so happy to be with all of there cousins!

Camille said...

That looks really fun. I LOVE the holidays! I like your picture, you look so natural hiding behind that book

Shelley said...

Aren't the holidays great! Family is the best...especially since you all get that turkey coma and sit around veg!