Monday, December 1, 2008

SIX RANDOM THINGS

I was tagged by Tiff and I'm finally getting around to it. Six random things about myself.

1. I love to talk on the phone. So it really isn't a surprise that I'm always on the phone with my sister-in-law Kim who also likes to talk on the phone. I usually don't go a day without talking to my sisters Amanda and Stephanie, My mom, Anissa, and Kevin on the phone. I can go on and on for hours as long as my kids don't need me which you know as soon as you pick up the phone they need something so I usually don't get to talk for long.

2. I am a people person. I love meeting new people. I love learning about different cultures and different backgrounds. I love seeing how people interact with each other.

3. I love photography. I know that's really not a big surprise. Sometimes I can't sleep at night because I keep thinking about what kind of poses I want to do next, Where I want to take the pictures, What lens to use, If I want to use my flash or not. Well you get the point.

4. I love to read. I love all sorts of books. I have even surprised myself and have rather enjoyed fantasy books like East, The Stolen child, and of course the Twilight series.

5. Honesty is number one to me. I am honest to myself and people around me. I think there needs to be honesty in every relationship that you have.

6. I am a talker. Sometimes I have been called a big mouth. I don't know if it has to do with growing up with so many siblings , but I love to talk, Voice my opinion. Tell you what I think. I am pretty blunt when I want to be. You can ask me anything and I'll tell you.

4 comments:

Coombs Family said...

I think the bluntness runs in the family.

Tara Bergsjo said...

You are so awesome and I love you!!!!!

Camille said...

So I guess you're a talker?

Marty and Kim Bergsjo said...

Who are you talking about that I love to talk? JK! I love that I have found not only a sister in law but a friend in you. Thanks for always willing to chat!! Love ya