Thursday, December 4, 2008
IT'S DEAD
It has given me comfort, happiness, joy, and pure bliss. It doesn't care when my hair is wet, If I am in need of a shower, come home late, put dirty towels on it or eat cookies on it. It has supported mine and Kevin's weight and now it is gone. It is no longer the source of comfort that I once thought it was. Now it is mean, lumpy, and too small to fit us and the children who like to come sneak in and lay on it. GOODBYE MATTRESS! It has been replaced. It was like a toxic relationship that you know you shouldn't have. It no longer supported me and was making mine and Kevin's backs heck. Kevin saw the ad in the paper and that was it. Tomorrow we will be sleeping like we are in heaven. We will wake up to a good nights rest and we won't be kicking each other in our sleep. I am not sad and I will not cry when they take it away. I will rejoice in the fact that it no longer has a hold over me and my sleep. So goodbye mattress, you will not be missed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Those kind of relationships should be thrown out. Good for you! Yeah for comfort!
Who would think that getting a new mattress would bring such bliss! I was in heaven when we got our King mattress! Have Fun!
What kind did you get? I hope in the next few years we can get a new one. My back is doing the same thing. I hope you enjoy it lots!!
Our king is the best too. Love the extra space for those extra little bodies that always seem to end up there.
Well done!!!
Now would you please have Kevin put a little "bug" in Michael's ear so we can live in bliss here at the Craig establishment!
Is there room for 1 more!
Post a Comment