My Christmas cards were sent out on Monday and that was the first thing that I have done besides Christmas shopping that I have slowly been getting. And yes the kids can never all smile and look at the camera at the same time. It doesn't matter if I take a hundred pictures. I barely put up my tree on Tuesday.(Leave me alone Mandy) I know I'm the worst parent. It seems like everything has been so busy lately. December seems to go by so fast but it is so stressful. I want things to calm down so I can just enjoy what Christmas is all about. I am excited for my brother and his family to come stay with us through Christmas. My friends Tami, Amy, and Lea will also be around and I am so excited to be with family and friends throughout the Holiday.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Christmas Card
My Christmas cards were sent out on Monday and that was the first thing that I have done besides Christmas shopping that I have slowly been getting. And yes the kids can never all smile and look at the camera at the same time. It doesn't matter if I take a hundred pictures. I barely put up my tree on Tuesday.(Leave me alone Mandy) I know I'm the worst parent. It seems like everything has been so busy lately. December seems to go by so fast but it is so stressful. I want things to calm down so I can just enjoy what Christmas is all about. I am excited for my brother and his family to come stay with us through Christmas. My friends Tami, Amy, and Lea will also be around and I am so excited to be with family and friends throughout the Holiday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
What a cute family, your pictures are so good, I didn't even know that you took pictures. What a great talent you have.
I loved the Christmas cards. December is so crazy especially with Allisen's birthday. I always try and get my shopping done so I can enjoy the true spirit of Christmas.
I have to go to a christmas party this month so I won't be able to do anything else the rest of the month. (Inside joke)
You just put your tree up! I really could have done it for you when I was down last.
I love your Christmas card! I cannot believe how much Trey looks like Wyatt in the picture! So Super cute! We are way excited to see you guys too. YEA!!
We always set this ambitious goal to have all of our shopping done by Thanksgiving so that we can really just enjoy the holidays-ha ha! NEVER happens! Way cute cards!
Cute card! I did all my shopping online...love it, and I love your new blog look.
I know I'm a little slow, but I just realized that you were a "photographer" (I spied on you taking pictures of Marlo). I've meaning to talk to you about. Your family pictures really are cute. Don't you think if all the kids were smiling and sitting just perfect you would wonder what happened to "your kids"? I definitely would with mine.
Hey we didnt put up a tree jeremy didnt want to do christmas cards or even buy outfits for the kids...we have not bought anything either..he wants to wait so we will have something to do up there..ahhh haha so no worries
I love the Christmas pictures on your photography blog.
You are incredible Heather! I know what you mean on the holidays coming so fast, and trying to do everything. I think you are amazing! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment